Richmond Area Property Management
Let us manage your Richmond Area Rental Property
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We manage a portfolio of single family homes, townhouses and condos and mixed use residential/commercial units throughout the Richmond Area.
What sets us apart from other companies is our urgency to lease your property as if it were our own. We focus on leasing as quickly as possible, at the best market rate and to the most qualified tenants. We take pride in having the lowest vacancy for the units we manage. We know this gives you more money in your pocket. Ultimately, our goal is to help you grow your real estate wealth and provide a comfortable future for retirement.
When we pick a tenant, we seek the following characteristics, verification and analysis:
- Honesty & Integrity
- Communication Compatibility
- Credit Worthiness
- Rental History Verification
- Work Verification
- Eviction Screening
- Financial analysis of Income, Debt & Spending
Benefits of using ResCom Properties
- No hassle management
- Automated owner statements
- Online Owner Portal Access
- Online Tenant Bill Pay
- Online Maintenance Requests
- 24/7 maintenance request handling
- Prompt Response to Tenant Requests
- Industry leading marketing tools
- Low vacancy rate
- Low time on market
- Industry specific local knowledge
- Maintain Satisfied Tenants
- Satisfied Owners
- Competitive Pricing
- Efficient and Professional Service
What we do as your Richmond Area property manager:
- Advertise your rental
- Show & Fill Vacancies
- Application collection & processing
- Background and credit investigations
- Lease Agreement
- Handle tenant inquiries & maintenance request
- Rent collection
- Full service repair
- Routine Inspections
- Coordinate Evictions
- Future Maintenance Planning
Contact Us Now
- Building type, style and Materials
- No. bed/baths
- Postlets & Craigslist
- Multiple other websites
- Professional Pics
- Market to Local Area Brokers
- Market to Niche Buyers
- Broker’s Tour
- Credit Checks
- Rent History Verification
- Employment Verification
- Financial Analysis
- Background Check
- Communication Analysis
- Deposits are preferred to be held by the broker in a Broker’s Trust Account, but can be held by the owner as well. Whoever holds the deposit is responsible to return it to the broker for proper disbursement and refund to the tenant within the legal timeframe.
- The amount of deposit requested can vary according to the tenant. Normally, a 1-month deposit and first month’s rent is sufficient to lease.
Property Preparation +
A flat lease preparation fee is charged for the time to bring a property to rentable status. We analyze the property, list what is needed to prepare it for lease, arrange for repairs, paint, carpet, dumping, staging, or whatever is necessary to market the unit. We prefer the guts of the property are in good and safe working order to reduce liabilities. We work with the owners to keep the condition of their home in good working order.
Lease Preparation +
We currently use a CAR form for the lease agreement. We may change that to our own company lease agreement in the future.
Home Warranty +
We firmly believe a property should have a home warranty, renewed each year as an added protection in an effort to reduce repair costs for the homeowner.
If there is a repair request, the best way to get a hold of us would be to email us at: email@example.com We will get back to you within 24 business hours. If there is an emergency, please follow your emergency guidelines.
Richmond Area Information
Richmond is a city in western Contra Costa County, California, United States. The city was incorporated on August 7, 1905. Located in the eastern region of the San Francisco Bay Area, Richmond borders the cities of San Pablo, Albany, El Cerrito and Pinole in addition to the unincorporated communities of North Richmond, Hasford Heights, Kensington, El Sobrante, Bayview-Montalvin Manor, Tara Hills, and East Richmond Heights, and briefly San Francisco on Red Rock Island.
Under the McLaughlin Administration, Richmond was the largest city in the United States served by a Green Party mayor. As of the 2010 U.S. Census, the city's population is at 103,710, making it the second largest city in the United States named Richmond. The largest, Richmond, Virginia, is the namesake of the California city. Area Information From Wikipedia