Danville Area Property Management
Let us manage your Danville Area Rental Property
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We manage a portfolio of single family homes, townhouses and condos and mixed use residential/commercial units throughout the Danville Area.
What sets us apart from other companies is our urgency to lease your property as if it were our own. We focus on leasing as quickly as possible, at the best market rate and to the most qualified tenants. We take pride in having the lowest vacancy for the units we manage. We know this gives you more money in your pocket. Ultimately, our goal is to help you grow your real estate wealth and provide a comfortable future for retirement.
Benefits of using ResCom Properties
- No hassle management
- Automated owner statements
- Online Owner Portal Access, Tenant Bill Pay and Maintenance Requests
- 24/7 maintenance request handling
- Prompt Response to Tenant Requests
- Industry leading marketing tools
- Low vacancy rate
- Low time on market
- Industry specific local knowledge
- Satisfied Tenants and Owners
- Competitive Pricing
- Efficient and Professional Service
What we do as your Danville property manager:
- Advertise your rental
- Show & Fill Vacancies
- Application collection & processing
- Background and credit investigations
- Lease Agreement
- Handle tenant inquiries & maintenance request
- Rent collection
- Full service repair
- Routine Inspections
- Coordinate Evictions
- Future Maintenance Planning
Contact Us Now
- Building type, style and Materials
- No. bed/baths
- Postlets & Craigslist
- Multiple other websites
- Professional Pics
- Market to Local Area Brokers
- Market to Niche Buyers
- Broker’s Tour
- Credit Checks
- Rent History Verification
- Employment Verification
- Financial Analysis
- Background Check
- Communication Analysis
- Deposits are preferred to be held by the broker in a Broker’s Trust Account, but can be held by the owner as well. Whoever holds the deposit is responsible to return it to the broker for proper disbursement and refund to the tenant within the legal timeframe.
- The amount of deposit requested can vary according to the tenant. Normally, a 1-month deposit and first month’s rent is sufficient to lease.
Property Preparation +
A flat lease preparation fee is charged for the time to bring a property to rentable status. We analyze the property, list what is needed to prepare it for lease, arrange for repairs, paint, carpet, dumping, staging, or whatever is necessary to market the unit. We prefer the guts of the property are in good and safe working order to reduce liabilities. We work with the owners to keep the condition of their home in good working order.
Lease Preparation +
We currently use a CAR form for the lease agreement. We may change that to our own company lease agreement in the future.
Home Warranty +
We firmly believe a property should have a home warranty, renewed each year as an added protection in an effort to reduce repair costs for the homeowner.
If there is a repair request, the best way to get a hold of us would be to email us at: email@example.com We will get back to you within 24 business hours. If there is an emergency, please follow your emergency guidelines.
Danville Area Information
The Town of Danville is located in the San Ramon Valley in Contra Costa County, California. It is one of the incorporated municipalities in California that uses "town" in its name instead of "city". The population was 42,039 in 2010. According to Businessweek, Danville is the 41st most expensive zip code in America. Danville is one of California's top 25 wealthiest cities, and one of the wealthiest suburbs of Oakland and San Francisco. Danville also ranks as the 2nd highest-income place in the United States with a population of at least 40,000.
Danville hosts a farmer's market each Saturday next to the San Ramon Valley Museum.
The Iron Horse Regional Trail runs through Danville. It was first a railroad that has been converted to an 80-foot (24 m) wide corridor of bike and hike trails as well as controlled intersections. Extending from Dublin to Concord, the trail passes through Danville. Area Information From Wikipedia